I am currently a fourth-year Ph.D. student directed by Chen Feng in AI4CE Lab at New York University. I am mainly interested in robot learning, computer vision, reinforcement learning, and generative models. I received my M.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering department at Northwestern University and B.S. degree at Department of Engineering Mechanics in Dalian University of Technology.
Currently, I have multiple ongoing projects: 1) Sim2real for robotic control, 2) Reinforcement learning for robot manipulation tasks and 3) Large-scale content generation. Welcome undergraduate and graduate students who have related background and interests in these research topics to join in. Please reach out to me via Email.
PhD Student in MAE
Sept. 2019 -- Now
New York University, USA
M.S. in Mechanical Engineering
Sept. 2017 -- June 2019
Northwestern University, USA
B.S. in Engineering Mechanics
Sept. 2012 -- Jun. 2016
Dalian University of Technology, China
- Learning Simultaneous Navigation and Construction in Grid Worlds (Han et al., ICLR 2023).
- Realcity3D (Han et al., Under review on ISPRS).
- SPARE3D: A Dataset for SPAtial REasoning on Three-View Line Drawings (Han et al., CVPR 2020).
(1) Solving robotic tasks via reinforcement learning.
(2) Vector content generation.
(3) Spatial reasoning.